Friday, December 31, 2004

Call for donations

As news get worse and worse, I would like to ask all of you to donate for the Tsunami-victims all over South Asia. I will donate as soon as I have the possibility when I am back in Singapore, because I think I am a very lucky person to spend Christmas and New Years together with some of my best friends at some of the most beautiful beaches in the world in Thailand (at the other side of the coast, where we are only hit by the bad news). Every single Dollar or Euro you donate can save lives in one of the world's poorest regions! Thanx to all of you and the best wishes for next year! I hope all of you will have a great time!!!

If you don't know where to donate, here are some useful links:
German Organisations
Oxfam

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.