Tuesday, June 14, 2005

the new job

Yesterdaymorning my phone rang, and some hours and a short interview later I was an English teacher. The only thing I would need is a tie, thats what the director of the school told me. As I did not have one, he simply gave me his. So eazy peazy can Asia be.
In teh afternoon then, I found my self in front of a bunch of little kids to teach them in basic English. - The fat cat is in the hat - Better then expected, the onlyt strange moment of my first lesson, was when i suddenly realized that only one of the kids was left in the classroom as the other three went to toilet....
Now I am waiting for new adventures in the tough world of English teaching...

2 Comments:

Blogger Thomas said...

Mr. Teacher, Mr. Teacher, I´ve got a question....

Chris, slowly I start to be afraid that you won´t come back... :)

5:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was only a matter of time for the clever german to start spreading his wisdom ;) It took surprisingly long time from the vietnamese to discover that hidden knowledge in saigon :)

Good luck for the new job and don't keep that tie too tight! :)

All the best!

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.