Sunday, January 09, 2005

Back 2 Ho Chi Minh

Tired as hell due to some sleepless nights in Singapore, my homebase in the region, I am now back to Ho Chi Minh City (formerly known as Saigon) after one and a half years. Pham Ngu Lao area, the backpackerdistrict, changed a lot, as all of the bars I used to drink the nights away in 2003 seem to have disapeared. But this time I am not here for drinking, of course :o). My two months internship at Saigon Times start day after tomorrow, and so I am quit exited how it will be. So while I am on the one hand, once again, quit sad about leaving all the great people in Singapore behind, i am really looking forward to my time here, and the improvement of my Vietnamese skills, which are still lousy... anyway, Singapore turned out to be the nearby city with only two hours flight distance. So you gotta know what this means :-)

1 Comments:

Blogger Thomas said...

Chris, you know, Jakarta is also a nearby city, you know Chris?
And: U have the mulit-entrance visa. Me not. You know Chris?

Let there be rock.
Thomas

12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.