Sunday, January 16, 2005

the new bike

First week is over, and now I have lotz of projects at my internship, but no clue ;-). Well, fair enough, you know, dear reader? Basicly I will work for the Saigon Times Weekly and the Marketing Department of Saigon Times. The projects, I have to deal with, range from writing, editing, marketing and media analysis to training of sales agents. So it seems that I have the possibility to use all the proffesional skills I gathered so far. But thats enough showing off. Lets switch to the hard facts: today I bought a nice twentysomething gear bicycle, which will give me the abbility to sneak through Saigon traffic, probably the craziest in the world. My adventures beginn tomorrow...

2 Comments:

Blogger Thomas said...

Chris, you know, I expect you to gain some experience on your stylish two wheeler and then switching to a real motobike, you know, Chris?

Cheers from JAK!

12:00 PM  
Blogger Rocknroll said...

hey biker, still on the road? what kind of internship is it? and how long will you stay in vietnam? maybe i will visit you in summer!
some ngo´s are looking for volunteers in thailand or irak or afghanistan! you can earn pretty much money! this would be rocknroll! i really have to think about it!
well, i have to leave now to an oasis to enjoy the hot springs for a few days!
rock on
sascha

2:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Creative Commons License
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License.